Friday 4 July 2014

DT card for Stamping Dragon Designs

If anyone would like to follow my blog you can either click on the 2 red squares next to the 'join' button and then click follow or, copy the link and paste it into your reading list.  For some reason my button has never worked :(
Happy Friday and Happy 4th of July to my blogging friends who celebrate it.  I have some more exciting news to share with you today.  I have been accepted as a new DT member for Stamping Dragon Design, who are a really fab and friendly group of crafters.  Today is our new July challenge 'Easel Cards', and here is my offering:




I've used two beautiful ladies called Twenties Fashion and Vintage Lady 2 for my side stepper easel card.  As soon as I saw these ladies in the store I had my card made in my mind already I just needed the rest of me to catch up lol you know I love to play around with my card shapes :) and this one is made out of one continuous piece of card

I've coloured the Ladies with my Spectrum Noirs in a vintage style which is becoming one of my favourite colour palettes.  I've used papers from Joycrafts, which I also coloured and then matted to get the right tones to match my stunning Ladies.  I've also coloured white half pearl lace, and some clear gems to make sure they all blend well. 

Head on over to the challenge blog to get the full details and all of the rules, I can't wait to see what you make.  It can be any shaped easel card but it must include a Stamping Dragon Designs image which can be found in the store.  You can also find some freebie images to use in our facebook group where you will meet a very friendly group of crafters, looking forward to seeing you there :)

We also have an inspiration blog where you will be able to some more fabby projects from the DT ladies, follow Debbie's monthly colouring along, follow the tutorials and lets not forget the CANDY that we give away!!  There's some up for grabs right now :)

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

7 kids challenge blog #103
Bearly Mine July challenge
BSCB-101 
Craft for the Craic challenge #6
Crafting at the Weekend challenge #3
Creative Fingers challenge #42
Digi Choosday Week 25
Love to Create challenge #122
Nutcrafters challenge #71
Sister Act Challenge #64
Sisters of Craft July anything goes
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge #35








Thanks for looking xx


24 comments:

  1. Kerry its a beautiful vintage card.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is fantastic, Kerry! Love the coloring and the combination of step and easel card is such a wonderful idea. Congrats on the new DT position! I know you'll be fabulous. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab easel card. Great images x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love the vintage feel! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create Challenge this week! Good luck!!
    HUGS,
    Chris
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful vintage style card Kerry. Love those images! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your multifold card! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Creative Fingers DT 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. The vintage colours are beautiful. Thanks for joining our challenge this month over at Craft for the Craic.
    Eithne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kerry gorgeous DT card hun love it it is fabulous hugs Judith (new DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful card, thanks for playing along in our challenge at Creative Fingers
    Love
    Tiina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kerry you might get 2 comments from me lol got an error message so trying again - super easel card hun fabulous design love it hugs Judith (new DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your easel card is terrific! Love the vintage feel. Great coloring. Thanks for joining us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you've made this a vintage style card and done the stepper twist to an easel style card. Lovely to see you join the SDD DT.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kerry. Glad that we made it to the team. Hope to get to know you more :) Maya xx (new SDD DT). Psst...I really love your vintage card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your ladies - great vintage style and love the design - stepper plus easel!!
    Great project!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful vintage design!! Gorgeous colors and papers! Thank you so much for joining Love to Create Challenges and sharing your creation!!
    Hugs'
    Jackie LTC owner/designer

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool vintage card! Thank you for joining our "3 OR More DP" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous
    Sisters of Craft wish you good luck with your entry
    Pixie DT member

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the vintage style! Thank you for joining the Crafting At The Weekend Challenge, hope to see you again soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous creation. Thanks so much for joining us over at Bearly Mine Challenges, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~
    Bearly Mine Inspiration & Challenge Blog
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is just lovely! The vintage design so perfectly suits the beautiful images. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing it in our challenge at Digi Choosday xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card and I love those vintage images. Thanks for joining our challenge at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Kerry a lovely vintage card. Glad to have you with us at SDD. Jacqui DT Bearly Mine

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow! absolutely fabulous!! Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine Designs
    hugs
    laney DT

    ReplyDelete