Friday 28 March 2014

This is another Mother's Day card for my Mom from the kids this time.  I used Ceridwen from artbymiran and used a tutorial from Spectrum Noir on sepia colouring to colour this gorgeous image.  I'm sure I've mentioned before that I've only just started to colour using markers so I look at all of the tutorials I can for hints and tips




I'll have to add the list of papers and dies as I go......



I need a decent camera, the colours are washed out no matter what light I take the photos in





 
 
Find Ceridwen here
 
Find the Spectrum Noir Tutorial for sepia colouring (which is amazing) here
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 
artbymiran challenge #2 anything goes.  details here
 
sister act challenge #50.  details here
 
crafters café blog challenge #56.  details here
 
(pin)spirational challenges #100.  details here
 
 
 
Thanks for looking xx
 
 
 
 
 

16 comments:

  1. Another STUNNING make! absolutely LOVE your colourwork and design, thanks for joining us again at Art by Mi Ran. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card! Your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us at {Pin}spirational Challenges.
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. For someone who has only just started using markers, you're doing an amazing job. This card is wonderful.
    I just started too and also recently found a tutorial on sepia colouring. It's a great effect.
    Thanks for joining us this week at TCCCB.
    Nicola DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at Pinspirational challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning card, Kerry! Love your sepia tones and beautiful layout!
    Thank you for joining us in our Anything Goes Challenge at Artbymiran and Good Luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kerry card has received great :) I really like the flowers and cut elements. Thank you share it with us Artbymiran challenge.Good luck
    Vesi - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card, lovely doodling, thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this week,
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card, I love the main image and really lovely colouring. It's great that you are sharing some of your older projects.
    Thanks so much for playing along at Anything goes, Just keep on creating.

    ReplyDelete