Tuesday 18 March 2014

I've made this box card for my youngest daughter's Birthday.  She wanted something 'fancy'............

I used a stunning artbymiran image called 'It's My Party' and coloured her with Spectrum Noir markers.  Find it here

The card folds flat so there is no need for a box, it just slips into an envelope.  I've decorated it with lots of dies and embellishments from the following:


Cheery Lynn Designs
Marianne Designs
Memory Box
Xcut
Crafts-Too
Hobby House
Hobby Crafts
DoCrafts



I couldn't seem to get a decent picture without shadows.............





Can you tell what her favourite colour is yet?









The last picture shows the box card folded flat ready to go into the envelope :)




This card will be my second entry into the artbymiran March challenge 'flowers.  Details here

and my entry into the artbymiran 'anything goes challenge.  Details here

and my entry into the Crafting when We Can challenge 65 'Hearts and Flowers.  Details here

Scribble and Scrap challenge 14 Anything goes.  Details here

sister act card challenge here




Thanks for stopping by xx

2 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Scribble & Scrap this week, I hope you will come back soon!
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to comment Tina xx

    ReplyDelete